PĂ gines

Monday, February 17, 2014

What I think of....-Haruka Amami-

Haruka Amami...

I like her design but I find her voice really annoying...
I don't like her singing at 90% of the songs ... But I really like her song ''Otome yo taishi wo idake''. I think her seiyuu needs to work more on her singing.She's ''the center'',so I think she has to work more.I know that she can't sing like Chihaya-Imai Asami,but at many songs she seems to have dificulties for breathing properly (at yakusoku tv version for example),and then, at the games, she appears as her ability was singing...No XD
Songs like ''Otome yo taishi wo idake'' or ''Moonlight densetsu'' suit her voice really well and I really like them so here's my valoration of her:

Voice: 5/10
Best song: Otome yo taishi wo idake
Design:9/10

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment